Friday, April 26, 2019

Reach for the stars, uplifting card




Materials:

I made this card to encourage one of my math students to keep trying because they can accomplish anything that they set their mind to. I really hope that this card will help remind them that they can succeed and to never give up even when life get tough.

UPDATE: The student I gave the card to came up and talked to me and told me that she almost cried. It really meant a lot for her to receive the card and to know that someone cares about them. Always try to be uplifting whenever you can. I think giving out hand made cards makes a huge impact on others. It seems rare to receive cards and letters anymore, but I know that it means a lot when you send them out to people. Feels good to be able to make a difference in someone's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to get special characters using a windows computer

Learn how to get special characters, such as the heart, in cricut design space. No uploading needed. Also, no need to download any special s...