Monday, April 15, 2019

Cat X-Ray Markers


In addition to making cards, I also love to make x-ray markers. X-ray markers mark the left and right side of the body. This set of x-ray markers was made for my friend Taylor. This is her actual pets. I just love having unique x-ray markers. It is extremely helpful to have unique x-ray markers because it is a conversation starter. When you have a small child who is afraid to get an x-ray, you can say "Look at my cat." Then you can talk all about your cat and take the patient's mind off of what they are going through. I just know that these markers will bring a smile to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to get special characters using a windows computer

Learn how to get special characters, such as the heart, in cricut design space. No uploading needed. Also, no need to download any special s...