Friday, May 3, 2019

Mother's Day Card using the We Are Memory Keepers Foiling Quill





For mother's day, I made a card using the we are memory keeper's foiling quill. I got fantastic results, and I highly recommend this product if you want to foil. The foil quill even allows for fine tip writing for the inside of cards. I bought the foil quill from my local A.C. Moore store and it is the only store that I have seen it in so far.

Materials needed:
Card size:
A2 (4.25 in. by 5.5 in.)
Pink mat: 4 in. by 5.25 in.
Floral mat: 3.75 in by 5 in.
Small Pink Mat: 2.75 in. by 1.25 in
Small white mat: 2.5 in. by 1 in.

Please watch my video on how to assemble the card.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous florals and I love your foiling! Beautiful card for Mother's Day! Thanks for stopping by my blog, for your sweet comment, and for becoming a follower - I am following you now as well! Wishing you a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind response and for following me! I hope you have a wonderful week too. So grateful to make new friends who love to craft too!

      Delete

How to get special characters using a windows computer

Learn how to get special characters, such as the heart, in cricut design space. No uploading needed. Also, no need to download any special s...