Thursday, May 16, 2019

Teddy Bear Parade Graduation Card









I made this card for my senior students that I teach. Our school mascot is a bear, so I felt like the teddy bear parade cartridge was a perfect fit.

Materials Used:

Dimensions used:
  • Card base: 4.25 in. by 5.5 in.
  • Dark blue math 4 in. by 5.25 in.
  • White embossed mat: 3.75 in.by 5 in.
  • Teddy bear size: 1.8 in by 2.7 in.
  • Dark blue sentiment mat: 3.75 in. by 1.25 in
  • White sentiment mat: 3.5 in. by 1 in.
I used the cricut to write my sentiment inside my card using the snap mat feature on my ipad. I had to hide everything but the sentiment, since it is a lot of writing. To cut out my project, I had to hide the inside of my sentiment in order for the cricut machine to be able to process all of the data. Please watch the video on how to assemble my card. Here is a link to the cut file that I used on cricut design space: https://design.cricut.com/#/design/59734656

Contest entered into: Cardztv anything goes #89
                                  TTCRd anything goes week of May 14  
                                  http://yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com/
                                  Lil Patch Anything goes challenge #105
                                  Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog May anything goes challenge #63
                                  Crafting by design May anything goes
                                  Creatalicious Challenge challenge #163 anything goes

10 comments:

  1. Ohh, so adorable :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm so glad that I was able to find you!

      Delete
  2. Hi this is a stunning graduation card. That bear is so cute in his gown and mortar board. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge 63 which as always is Anything Goes. The sponsor is A Day for Daisies. Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I plan on joining more challenges in the future. :)

      Delete
  3. Too cute and the Dr. Seuss poem is perfect! So glad you joined us at Creatalicious Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm so glad to be able to join your challenge! Looking forward to doing more in the future!

      Delete
  4. Such a cute adorable teddy card,thanks for playing on Through the Craft Room Door,hope to see you next challenges

    Hugs
    Rituparna DT TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The teddy bear is our school mascots. I'm looking forward to doing more challenges in the future!

      Delete
  5. What a fun card. Love teddy bears thank you for joining us at the Scrapbook Place challenge this month.
    Linda DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much! Life has been busy for me too. I look forward to joining future challenges.

    ReplyDelete

How to get special characters using a windows computer

Learn how to get special characters, such as the heart, in cricut design space. No uploading needed. Also, no need to download any special s...