Tuesday, May 14, 2019

How to store your distress ink/oxide foam blending pads






To store my distress ink/oxide foam blending pads, I am using a jewelry container that I had found at Walmart. This will store flat on a shelf where you can put other things on top of it. I also liked how each foam blending pad had it's own container. I used Avery labels, cut to 1.25 inch circle to fit on the top of the container so that I can separate out the different colors. These labels would also be great to use for masking stamps. I really think that I will like this method better for storing my ink foam blending pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to get special characters using a windows computer

Learn how to get special characters, such as the heart, in cricut design space. No uploading needed. Also, no need to download any special s...