Monday, April 8, 2019

Gamer birthday card


This card is for my sister's birthday. She loves to play video games. I got the template from cricut design space. I changed the font from the level up to a different font that was free for me. I also re-created the x, o, triangle, and square in cricut design space using basic shapes. This cut the cost of the card for non-access users to $.99 from $7.96. I highly recommend trying to re-create things to drop the price down. This card is completely free if you are a cricut access member. I am attaching a link for the card.  https://design.cricut.com/#/design/29438317


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to get special characters using a windows computer

Learn how to get special characters, such as the heart, in cricut design space. No uploading needed. Also, no need to download any special s...