Friday, June 14, 2019

Kayaker Father's Day Card


Materials Used:
Dimensions use:
  • Card Base: 4.25" by 5.5"
  • Sunset background: 4.25" by 5.5"


The inspiration of this card was my love of kayaking with my family. My dad and I both love to kayak together. So, for father's day, I wanted to create my card around kayaking. I created the silhouette of the kayakers in inkscape using the image that I found on shutterstock. I used acrylic paint to paint the background. I used a painting sunset tutorial that I found on YouTube. This tutorial was by learn to paint with creatful art. You can watch the tutorial here. I hope that this card will inspire you to create your own sunset background.



No comments:

Post a Comment

How to get special characters using a windows computer

Learn how to get special characters, such as the heart, in cricut design space. No uploading needed. Also, no need to download any special s...