Friday, June 7, 2019

Tool Box Father's Day Card





This tool box card is found on Cricut Design Space. It is in the "Crazy Cute Cards" cartridge on design space. This card is free if you are a Cricut Access member. I am sharing my file with you  where I changed the inside of the card to have a pull out sentiment. Feel free to use this file and modify it to your liking. I included the extra side panels of the screwdriver and wrench in case you needed and extra one like I did. Hope you enjoy making this card as much as I did. https://design.cricut.com/#/design/151748763

Materials needed:
For the dimension of the card, please open the link for cricut design space. It has everything set up and ready to hit make it. I did make it smaller that what it normally would be because I do not own 12" by 24" sized paper. So, I did size it down to fit a 12" by 12" paper. https://design.cricut.com/#/design/151748763


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to get special characters using a windows computer

Learn how to get special characters, such as the heart, in cricut design space. No uploading needed. Also, no need to download any special s...