Saturday, March 2, 2019

birthday card



This is a birthday card that I made using images from misskatecuttables.com and from the elegant edges cartridge on cricut design space. I use the pop up mechanism from lawn fawn to pop up the happy birthday greeting. I cut the happy birthday image, from misskatecuttables.com, then sliced down the center of them to get the card to close. If I had to do it again, I think that I would only slice down the center and fold on the right and left sides of the image. I made this card for Recil Troxel, a 93 year old war vet. The news clipping said that he loves cards. His birthday is in April, and I encourage you to send him a birthday card if you can. https://www.facebook.com/wtae4/videos/147881352773426/UzpfSTI1ODE2NzcyOjEwMTA3MjMzNzUxMjE2NjI5/

Challenges: #cardztvanythinggoes84

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to get special characters using a windows computer

Learn how to get special characters, such as the heart, in cricut design space. No uploading needed. Also, no need to download any special s...