Saturday, March 9, 2019

St. Patrick's Day Card










I created this St. Patrick's day card using an SVG from misskatecuttables.com. The background paper came from a holiday scrapbook paper pack from Hobby Lobby. The stamps came from http://cardztvstamps.blogspot.com/. I used mixed messages, mini messages, and, it's all good, stamp sets all from cardztvstamps. I am blessed to be able to use the stamp set that I won a few weeks ago. To stamp the front of the card, I used versa fine ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. The inside was done with a green memento ink. I think that we need to tell people in our lives how important they are to us. Cards give us a way to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to get special characters using a windows computer

Learn how to get special characters, such as the heart, in cricut design space. No uploading needed. Also, no need to download any special s...