Sunday, March 17, 2019

Dog Birthday Shaker Card



This is my first shaker card. The images came from Misskatecuttables.com. The dog is from the valentine's day section, and the happy birthday is from the birthday section. I used the cricut to cut a circle out of my cardstock. The background paper is from Echo Park 'party time.' The gems were from Walmart. I used foam tape in-behind the circle making sure that I doubled it up. It works easier if you cut the foam tape in half and take the tape off of both ends and then go around your circle. I used the circumference of a circle formula and added about 1.5 to 2 inches to that measurement to ensure that the tape was long enough.















The inside of my card was completed with a Beautiful inside by Altenew. I used the Tim Holtz Stamp platform to help me position my stamps. On the inside, I have a plastic sheet that I drew a grid on to help me position my stamps, since there is no grid on the background. 

Challenges: Cardztv anything goes #85

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to get special characters using a windows computer

Learn how to get special characters, such as the heart, in cricut design space. No uploading needed. Also, no need to download any special s...